Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Deadly Education

In a writing titled "A Deadly Education" by T. Maxwell, he wrote about the harmful effects of second hand smoke and how being a student at Clayton State University, how it was hard to avoid this second hand smoke when walking around campus.

I truly understand the concerns of the non-smokers, but people pay to go to school here, this is a public University so I do not believe that someone should be told that they can not smoke on campus. I am a student here and I see people everyday smoking and I have just learned to walk around it. I have not seen that many people smoking where it is a cause for alarm or a problem for me to just avoid. It is the same thing these non smokers would have to do outside of public building and other places, so I guess I I just don't understand the big deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment